Martes, Nobyembre 1, 2011

THE BLACK BEAUTY REVIEWS: MYRA VITA QUENCH DRY SKIN LOTION

I love using Body lotions,it makes my skin soft and smooth.I love the feeling of a well moisturized skin.Who wouldn't?...I have tried several brands,some fails to amaze me and some became my HG Lotion.There are different types of body lotions being offered in the market so it's up to you to decide,I suggest that you choose one that are suited to the condition of your skin.If you have dry skin then you must choose lotions that are rich in moisturizing ingredients,it really helps to read the list of ingredients too as this determines the consistensy of the product inside.I have really dry skin and Im glad that I've found a good lotion suitable for my skin condition,MYRA VITA-QUENCH DRY SKIN LOTION.




Myra Vitaquench Dry Skin Lotion says: 

*Formulated  with Vitamin E beads that gently burst onto your skin to protect and nourish it.
          *Has the right combination of Moisture Enhancersthat draw and seal in your skin's natural moisture to help soothe dry skin.
 *Helps provide lasting protection from dryness.
*Helps keep yourskin healthy,soft and smooth.

The Black Beauty says; 

LOVE
*This lotion keeps my skin really moisturized.
                *Has a pleasant light powdery scent that last for hours..
*Reasonably priced
*The consistency was just right,not to thick and not that runny.
*Has Vitamin E that cares for your skin
*Non-sticky
*Easily melts into my skin immediately after application
*Dermatologically - tested


HATE:
*No sun protection


THE VERDICT: 

This was a good alternative for expensive body lotions.This was close enough to be a body butter(in my opinion).So far,one of the best cheap body lotions I've tried.

Will I repurchase?
YES!!!

Where to buy ?
Available in leading Supermarket ,department stores,drugstores and personal stores nationwide.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento