Biyernes, Abril 20, 2012

My San Mig Light Jacket

Recently,I won a San Mig Light Drinkers jacket from a guessing game of San Mig Light’s facebook page.They make their fans guess the newest male celebrity endorser of their product.And of course being a contest addict that I am I joined but I’m not hoping to win.I don’t know but the face of Aljur Abrenica suddenly flash on my mind (well ,maybe because I been addicted to Amaya ,hihi)..so I immediately jot down his name without anymore thinking of any possible answer.And I forgot about it.So weeks after I was tagged by my contest addict friend on FB saying she congratulated me because I won that particular Fb promo.I was shocked.Why?..Because I never thought that he is indeed the newest endorser,it’s just my wild guess.And because I was not hoping that I can make it to the top 24 to answer correctly.

 (my name is on the 20th)
 
 So,last week they sent me my prize via LBC.And here’s what I’ve got..

 
I love that they guess(too!) my size(XS)..So the jacket fits just perfect.Not to lose,not to fit.But sorry for my mother I can’t let her borrow it coz she’s bigger than me.Thank You San Mig Light.Do follow them on facebook HERE.They have ongoing promo at this moment,do join to score a jacket like this:)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento